Featuring hand-arranged botanicals enveloping a center display of leafy greens, cinnamon sticks, and vibrant apple slices. The botanical candle is packed with the delightful aroma of Claire Burke's Applejack & Peel scent.
- 18 oz. candle
- Burn time 65 hours
- 100% cotton wick
- Soy wax with naturally dried botanicals
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in appearance of each unique piece
- HOME DWELLER
- IN THE KITCHEN
FOR THE BEST BURN EXPERIENCE
1. The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
2. Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
3. Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface. Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
4. To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
Join now and enjoy 15% off your first order when you sign up for emails. *Sniff-worthy 15% off code will be sent to your email*