Modern celebration of vintage charm and magically luminous in a glass mason jar. Experience the cool and crisp aroma of fir needles, pine cones on the forest floor and the sight of the first snowfall with Fresh Royal Fir Candle by Claire Burke.
• 70-hour burn time
• Custom Coconut + Soy Wax Blend
• 100% Cotton Wick to Ensure a Smooth burn
• Glass vessel (14 oz)
• Hand-poured in the USA
We want your home to be a toxin-free zone, which is why we’re conscious of our ingredients. Every hand-poured candle never has parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and is always cruelty free.
FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
1. The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
2. Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
3. Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface. Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
4. To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
Join now and enjoy 15% off your first order when you sign up for emails. *Sniff-worthy 15% off code will be sent to your email*